Internal Medicine is one of the only programs would manages their own pagers so we do not go through the Telecom department when there is an issue.

If you experience a pager issue, need a replacement, and are located in Hillcrest, please contact Jesus or Jaime.  If you are at the VA, the Chief Residents typically have spare pagers in the VA Chief Office.

Here are some resources for operating your pager:

Pager Forwarding